In force from April 10t 2020
In this document we describe how your personal information is collected, used and shared or otherwise processed when you use our Software and Services or contact us with some technical problem.
In this notice “Software and Services” refers to our Games (including Magnificent Tenis), websites (including www.playinglab.com), and any related services or properties we control.
We strongly advise you to read this notice before using, accessing our Software and Services and become aware of how and why we may collect data relating to you. You can find terms and conditions governing use of our Software and Services in https://magnificenttennis.com/en/terms-of-use/.
Data controller is an entity which determines how and why your personal data is collected and processed. In relation between you and us, we are the data controller. And our entity name is PlayingLab Sp. z.o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland. Whereas our address is ul. Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice, Poland.
In any case related to data processing please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post on address: PlayingLab Sp. z.o.o., Porcelanowa 23 street, 40-246, Katowice, Poland.
Reasons and basis of processing your data by us
It is necessary to collect and process some information, data from you in order to successfully perform contract between us. At the end of the day it is our mission to make your experience with our Software and Services fully enjoyable. Therefore we do process the data to:
- enable you to use our Software and Services;
- allow you to create an account in our Software and Services when applicable;
- if applicable allow you to communicate with other Users while using our Software and Services;
- enable in-game purchases in our Software and Services when applicable;
- troubleshoot or debug any possible errors or bugs in our Software and Services;
- improve our Software and Services and develop the new ones;
- identify you while using our Software and Services;
Additionally we may collect and process data on the following bases:
- compliance with the applicable laws;
- performing concluded agreements;
- User’s consent.
Type of data we may collect. How we take care about it and how long do we keep it ?
While using our Software and Services, in relation to basis and reasons mentioned above, you may provide us with data such as:
- first and last name;
- e-mail address;
- IP number;
- data concerning machine, device on which the Software and Services are installed or used;
- Facebook ID and profile picture (as a voluntary option, when you decide to register an account with you Facebook account);
- Data related to payments;
We took care of measures to secure your date for the degree of risk involved with the processing activities mentioned in this document. These measures are aimed to protect your data against any unlawful, accidental, loss or alteration as well as unauthorized disclosure or access.
We would like to keep your data only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it, including the necessity arising from any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We reserve the right to periodically delete data of inactive accounts of our Software and Services. Be aware that after the applicable retention period, we will delete your data from our systems.
Data and Payments
Please be aware that in terms of in-game payments we cooperate with our external partners (Payment Service Provider), who are responsible for providing such transactions. Therefor they may collect financial and accounting information from you (i.e. first and last name, billing address), that is necessary to carry out such transaction. Then our external partners (Payment Service Provider) responsible for such transactions may provide us with non-financial data related to your in-game purchase such as item purchased and your first and last name. That will allow us to grant you purchased item in our Software and Services.
Data related to technical support
When you ask for our technical support, we may gather, store and process data related to your in-game activity (along with standard data such as first and last name, nick, e-mail address). It is necessary for us to provide you with our technical help. It will sometimes require to provide us with your User ID/IP.
- IP/ID address;
- type of platform you use (i.e. Android, Apple iOS);
- version of operating system;
- browser type;
- time you spend using our Software and Services and progress you have made during;
- type of device or machine used;
Your rights related to data
It is essential for us, to be sure, that you are aware of rights that you have to:
- access, correct, or request the deletion of your data ;
- request us to restrict our processing of your data ;
- object to our processing of your data to the extent our processing is based on our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party;
To exercise any of your rights, in any time you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use one of the settings design for it in our Software and Services. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority regarding our processing of your data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Sometimes it may be necessary for us to change this document (for example due to legal obligations). All updates will be made available at https://magnificenttennis.com/en/privacy-policy/.